VI Image Pad
The VI Image Pad was designed for animal veterinary clinics seeking affordable digital UltraSound.
- Bright 15-inch high resolution (1024*768) touchscreen monitor
- B, M, 2B, B/M, and 4B scan modes
- Easily moved between rooms
- Intuitive and user friendly design
Image Pad Benefits
- Touchscreen is easily wiped down between patients, reducing the risk of transmission. No more hair, dust, or bacteria between scanner keys.
- Multiple transducer ports mean that you can flip between applications efficiently.
- 334 frame cine loop memory, with the ability to save not only images but also videos. This is perfect for seeking a second opinion or for later review in a busy vet practice, or for providing images and videos to clients as part of an unbeatable scanning service. Easily export files via USB.